Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where do you post RFIs/RFPs/RFQs for conversion services?

I have not posted any requests for information (RFI), requests for proposals (RFP) or requests for quotation (RFQ) in this blog for conversion services. Recently, someone sent me an RFI that they want to circulate widely. While I don't want to begin posting those here, I am wondering where people do post the RFI/RFP/RFQs so that more people see them? Are there specific email discussion lists that you use, for example? Or web sites?

Please leave a comment on this blog post with your answer. I'll compile the answers in a follow-up blog post.


Technorati tag:

2 comments:

David Kutcher said...

Hi,

You should post all RFPs to the RFP Database!

Best,

-David

thedirectsellingpro said...

Hi you can post your RFPs to USourceIT and can get access to their credentialed network of 5,000 plus IT vendors at no cost..