Monday, August 06, 2007

My August and fall schedule

The relative quietness of my mid-summer comes to an end soon. You can view my fall workshop and speaking schedule on the left side of this blog. I am conducting workshops this summer and fall in digitization, social networking tools, and Second Life. (Yes, Second Life for me has become my "second life.") Digitization related workshops include:
  • Sept. 5 & 12: Planning Digitization Projects (done in two parts), Jamestown, NY
  • Sept. 18: Developing Digitization Projects, Fairport, NY
  • Oct. 19: Developing Digitization Projects, Tallahassee, FL
  • Nov. 7: Copyright Basics, Jamestown, NY
I'm also doing a presentation at Internet Librarian entitled " Federated Searching Feedback: Walking the Talk?" on Oct. 29 (Monterey, CA).

For more information on these events, please contact me or the sponsoring organization.


Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: