Monday, December 04, 2006

The index to history is in our heads (follow-up)

Since my post last week, I have received an e-mail from the author of the book Winning the Vote. In his message, Robert Cooney wrote:
...I actually did see the photo you mentioned but could not find the right place for it in my book (it's hard not to let New York dominate things, and the image needs a lot of explaining). I would love to include it in another...It sounded very innovative and creative, as many suffrage actions were - and probably colorful, too.
Good to know! And further proves that behind every book and article, there is additional information in the author's head. (This is why reporters and authors can make excellent sources of information.)

By the way, the web site for his book is www.americangraphicpress.com. It includes articles and a few images.

No comments: